Monday, September 4, 2017

Dreamspinner sale and the last day of summer

Dreamspinner is having a 30% off everything sale! Here's their main page:
https://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/

And direct links to my page with my stories:
https://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/books/tray-ellis-483-a

This is a really good sale.

It is the last day of summer and while yesterday was gray and rainy and I did some noodling on the computer and some reading late into the night, today I am all about filling my cup with the last day of summer experiences. It is going to be another year before I feel the sun on my face, taste tomatoes fresh from the garden, pump up my bike tires for a cruise around the neighborhood, etc. (well, honestly, tomorrow is supposed to be rainy, but it isn't like I'll be out of tomatoes that fast, I can't quite eat them all in one day, but you know what I mean). Tomorrow is back to work. Today is relaxing on the deck with an ice tea and wearing my sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment