Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What Goes Around...

...comes around. 

I've heard that saying for a long, long time.  I suppose it must be associated, also, with the idea of karma.  That you reap what you sow. 

It isn't a singular saying, we have a lot of them for this concept.

And then there are some days, where I can't help but hope it might be true.  Some days, in your daily dealings, you come across people who could be much nicer and kinder, but just aren't. Those are really tough people to put behind you, because they can be so insidious.

I won't be around to see if what they dished out will come back to them, and perhaps this isn't very magnanimous of me, but I wouldn't be terribly sad if things came back around again to them. 

*takes extra super deep breath*

Okay, so I am going to go and indulge in some reading--a happy, fluffy story will get my mind off people with mean insides, and I will drink some mint tea with honey in it, and fall asleep and dream of nice things, like spring flowers and gardening, and choosing roses to put out on my back deck this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment