Tuesday, March 5, 2013

sound alike?

I was listening to the radio in the car the other day at a very low volume, and a song came on.  My brain started to fill in the lyrics because I could only hear the melody a little bit, but then I realized it wasn't the song I thought it was.  I turned the volume up. But, still, I've gone to listen to the two songs and I think a small portion of one sounds like a small portion of the other.  Just curious if anyone else can hear the same thing?

So, the Muse song Panic Station.  And Michael Jackson's Thriller.

I know!  Very different songs.

But the bit in the Muse song where it goes:

Ooh, 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes
And this chaos, it defies imagination
Ooh, 5, 6, 7 minus 9 lives
You've arrived at panic station


Against the part of the Thriller song, where it goes:

You close your eyes
And hope that this is just imagination
But all the while
You hear a creature creepin' up behind


Give or take a little bit, since the speed and the lyrics don't really match exactly.

Obviously, not the rest of either song, but just that little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment