Sunday, September 24, 2017

Throwback Thursday about How Sweetly the Whippoorwill Sings

I had a wonderful post go up on Grace R. Duncan's blog where she does a regular feature focusing on stories that have been out for awhile -- it went live last week and I got caught up in the hurly-burly of life and didn't realize I hadn't shared the post with everyone on my blogs -- so here it now, with all the fanfare it deserves!

http://www.grace-duncan.com/throwback-thursday-how-sweetly-the-whippoorwill-sings-by-tray-ellis

I discuss my story How Sweetly the Whippoorwill Sings -- which is a romantic get-together of Jake (brother to the bride) and Everett (best man to the groom). It's still September, so the sentiment of weddings in late summer/early autumn apply! Go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment