Sunday, November 26, 2017

November roundup

I know I've been a little missing for November, but it ended up being a very busy month. I am going to do a little roundup of all the things going on that have been keeping me hopping.

Some time off -- I took a little time off to refresh, rejuvenate, and re-calibrate my whole life attitude, I recognize that not everyone gets to do this fabulous thing, which makes me sad, because everyone needs downtime; when I came back, I was calmer and feistier, which are not necessarily competing elements of a personality, I really feel more able to deal with some of the curve-balls in life, but yet willing to take on the fights and battles that need to be dealt with

Writing -- did some writing for a friend which was fun and kept my skills honed, but also gave me a little more freedom to be silly or risky in my writing, sometimes I self-edit even as I'm writing and I know this is great for later on, but does stifle some creativity

Editing -- always editing, because editing is endless

Ancillary work -- this is all the promo stuff I need to do, and I'm working on some of it this very week!

New work reveal -- the cover and the buy link went live for "A Piece of Ourselves" from Mischief Corner Books with a release date of December 23rd -- which is just days before Christmas! https://www.mischiefcornerbooks.com/a-piece-of-ourselves.html

Laundry - ha ha ha! No. I'm digging in the closet to find some clean clothes and wearing a lot of funky outfits. I'll start laundry again in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment