Saturday, February 6, 2016

it's all gravy

It was a long, stressful week -- and last night I procrastinated going to bed by staying up late to watch a movie. So, consequently, got up late this morning. I'm doing all those normal things -- cleaning up, putting things away (finally today, the Christmas decorations went back into the box), paying bills -- and also relaxing a little. I need a non-stressed out day to recover some vitality before plunging ahead into the next two weeks, which will be non-stop starting Monday and going 13 days without rest. So I only feel a little guilty about chilling out today and not making the most of every moment. I'm also looking over my writing projects and tweaking at them. But I don't have any expectations or word goals, so it's all gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment