Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Smeg stuff -- retro cute



Someone just told me about Smeg today -- I hadn't been aware of the brand before. Really cute styling, very retro. Pricier than I like to go, and also I have very good working stuff I don't want to replace for no other reason than style, but it's a fun few minutes to daydream about having a kitchen all color matching and sleek.

See here if you haven't seen it before: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/electrics/electrics-smeg/

And I've been watching some Iron Chef lately, which always puts in mind of having the Ultimate Kitchen.

Right now, though, I only have the Ultimate Kitchen Mess. I cleaned up some of it this evening, but this is going to be a two part cleaning attempt to get things organized again. I really need to go through and get rid of stuff. I have an entire shelf of plastic containers, cleaned and at the ready, for food, but I've switched to trying to use glass a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment