Friday, December 28, 2018

transition to New Year's

Between Christmas and New Year's is a full week where you have to get your head back around from one type of holiday to another. (Does anyone out there also experience the weird let-down after Christmas where you feel at loose ends and deeply melancholy?)

I haven't decided on any resolutions for the new year. I haven't done any serious ones in a few years because if I need to do something big, I just commit to it. I may need a specific date, but it can be any specific date, not Jan 1. But I've been thinking about decluttering as a goal for the coming year. I've been doing a lot of it the past year, but continuing would be most useful. And write more. I always want to write more. That isn't a new resolution, it is a forever resolution. What's everyone else doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment