Thursday, November 8, 2012

Being Grateful

There are many things I'm grateful for.  At this time of the year, we all spend a little more time thinking about them.

I'm thankful for my family, who are wonderful and awesome.  They make me laugh, and they hold me up on their shoulders so I can stand tall.  They walk beside me, and they run ahead.  I'm so proud of what they accomplish, and of how much I enjoy when we all get together.

I'm thankful for my friends.  They make every day enjoyable.  There are jokes that last for years, and they're there when I'm feeling down. 

I'm thankful for my health.  I've been through some small wringers and made it to the other side. In many things I am so lucky, and hope I continue to be.

I'm thankful for the act of exercise.  I don't know that I love jogging, but I enjoy accomplishing it.  I like being on the other end of a work out and knowing that I did well.

I'm thankful for writing.  Sometimes it is hard and sometimes it comes much easier, but in general, it is always a process that I enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment