Sunday, November 4, 2012

Exciting! A review of my story The Mercy of Gulls

I became aware that my story, The Mercy of Gulls, had a review!

Of course, authors are generally always concerned about reviews--just like everybody else, we like to hear good things about our hard work and effort.  But sometimes hearing about how things didn't work is a way to make one think and become better.

But overall, I'm *so* pleased.

The review is here, so you can see for yourselves:
http://briefencountersreviews.com/2012/10/31/the-mercy-of-gulls-by-tray-ellis/

I am seriously thinking about the issue of 'horror stories', because while my story is a romance, on one level, it is also certainly a horror story on another.  I suppose horror can be exceedingly tricky--what is frightening to one person isn't at all to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment