Tuesday, September 17, 2013

One More Day

The Charity Sips are released tomorrow!  *bounces*

This is like sitting on the edge of your seat, and yet still skooching forward, forward.  I'm going to run out of seat! I'm excited for a lot of reasons. One, this is one of my favorite stories that I've written. It incorporates so many things into one place--all these elements--into something beautiful and poignant. The setting is one of my favorites (see the photo I posted yesterday, of the Lone Sailor statue!), and the era, the family dimensions, the dancing, the music, the strength of love that lasts even when other frailties intrude. But also, this is for charity. The sales of the stories for this (mine and others) are going to do a lot of good. OutServe-SLDN: http://www.sldn.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment