Saturday, December 20, 2014

busy morning, lazy afternoon

This morning I was on top of things! I cleaned the kitchen, roasted vegetables, did laundry, got things organized, knocked down a bunch of computer things that needed to get done. I exercised. Then, something happened. I stopped for a moment to rest and *kaboom*, my energy fled. Now I'm on the couch, just sort of resting and daydreaming and letting the hours ooze by.

I will have to get up in a little bit and get stuff done, I have to be somewhere at some point to fulfill commitments.

But is it wrong to be a little lazy? It's the first time in a long time that I haven't had to get things done, be somewhere, take advantage of some opportunity. I'm really enjoying this down time. I'll regret it later, perhaps, but right now, I like having no where to be and nothing that must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment