Thursday, January 10, 2019

sick again, and audiobooks

I was *just* starting to feel better and was getting things done, with only a lingering cough and a little appetite depression, and then my back started aching and my temperature went up, and I got disgustingly nauseous. So, another virus on the heels of the previous one that I had just fought off. 2019, you and I are not getting along very well. I am on day 10 of 2019 and have not had a fully healthy day yet. This bodes not well.

So, back to soup and tea. I have now tried another four different varieties of chicken-something from various cans. And the saltine crackers in the house have been replenished.

Sitting up to watch tv was a bit much for a while, so in between heavy-duty napping, I listened to an audiobook. Which is great, because if you fall asleep, you can just rewind it. I adore audiobooks. I wish there were more books made into audiobooks.

I listened to Less, by Andrew Sean Greer.

Here's the review at GoodReads:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2667691493

No comments:

Post a Comment