Monday, June 23, 2014

fragrant curry on a Monday

I'm home today with appointments happening at home that I need to be here for, so to keep me occupied, I was doing all the prep work for curry.

Here's the recipe I like to use, though I have made it enough now that I go through considerable variation on some of the ingredients, to tune it more to my liking. The biggest is that I use black beans instead of red kidney beans, just because I think they are yummier. CURRY

And here's a photo of my prep work!

I do quite like food. And I often include food in my stories. (To the point where I've received feedback: what's with all the cooking? But...story cooking is *free* calories. It also doesn't require going on long bouts of exercise to mitigate a midnight ice cream run.)

No comments:

Post a Comment