Wednesday, June 25, 2014

sneaking in the edits before the workman shows

I'm waiting on a workman this morning to fix something (which I should not be doing, this shouldn't have been overlooked when previously the work was originally performed, but this is apparently how life works, ba-humbug), and I received back my edits for Nuts, Bolts, and Chihuahuas, so I guess this morning I am going to wrestle with some grammar.

Set to publish in August, this was my submission for Torquere Press' Dawg Days of Summer Anthology -- a bold bundle of dog and wolf shifter stories. While not my first foray into the world of make-believe, fantasy, or magical realism, I don't believe I had actually written a shifter story before.

As the title suggests, I went another direction. ~*evil cackle*~

No comments:

Post a Comment