Saturday, June 28, 2014

summer time, and the eating is making me FULL

It finally feels like summer, and the cookouts are becoming plentiful! I was invited to one today and brought a dish to share, and then gobbled up the offerings make by everyone else. It is amazing to me how creative people are when it comes to 'salad'. Even when you might call it 'pasta salad', the two salads might be exceptionally different. I ate far too much and am sitting about now with a very full belly, and growing sleepier by the minute. (I am very grateful to be able to have such an opportunity, not everyone is as food secure.) I need to remember this. Wouldn't a summer BBQ be a lovely place to have two characters meet and get to know each other? That'd be a fun little story. Love in the Time of Lawn Darts. I even have a title! *giggles* In other news, I do have my marketing sheet for Nuts, Bolts, and Chihuahuas and I am seriously contemplating writing an additional bit of story as part of it. I have a small idea and I'm letting it percolate. (Dear brain, percolate faster, please. Pretty please.) Have a pleasant evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment