Sunday, August 10, 2014

more puppy shenanigans

Puppy-girl and I have been playing "gimme that" and "my buffalo" with her new squeaky-toy buffalo. (I love buffalo, I could not resist it!) My weekend has definitely been rearranged! But her being here reminds me that my dog-shifter story is coming out later this month, *and* also that I should be watching her behavior and try to get some inspiration to write a short addendum to that shifter story. I do have one already written that will be an 'extra' when the story comes out, but it ended up being such a vibrant world-building story with so much untold behind-the-scenes ideas, that I'd like to write some more for it. Oh...wait. She and I just played tug-of-war with a rope toy, and now I do have an idea. Sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment